Wills & Guardianship: 214.227.6400
13355 Noel Rd., Ste. 1100
Dallas, Texas 75240
The Duran Firm offers clients assistance in the areas of Wills, Advance Diractives (AKA Living Wills), Powers of Attorney (both Financial and Medical), Declarations of Guardian (for yourself and your children), and Special Needs Trusts. Learn more by clicking on one of the following topics:
QUICK START! We know that getting an estate plan is a hassle, so we try to make the process easy by minimizing the paperwork and the office visits. Here is the Duran Firm process:
1. Complete a Worksheet below and submit it online
- No need to print, fill in, and return via scan, fax or mail
2. Initial phone appointment to discuss your plan
- No need to come into the attorney's office for an initial visit
3. Sign fee agreement and make payment online
- No need to dig out the checkbook, find a stamp, and mail in a check
4. Review and make changes to your estate plan
5. Attend a formal execution ceremony, or we can send you instructions on how to execute the documents in your home.
So with one visit you can have an attorney-prepared estate plan for a reasonable fee. Click on one of the worksheets below and get started!
Client Information Worksheets: